In a new podcast series The 12 Gurus: From 1469 to Infinity, SikhRI sheds light on the lives and meaning of Gurus in Sikhi. Were they spiritualists and reformers or Divine and Revolutionaries? What lessons can we draw from them? How do they teach us to think?
The series introduces Gurus as masters of fine arts, builders of cities, deliverers of justice, coordinators of Seva and an overarching gateway to freedom and equality. It touches on the singular and harmonized Jot and Jugat as well as varied and diverse physical and temporal forms to provide a holistic understanding of the Gurus’ fundamental nature.
In this eposide we dive into the world of Guru Har Rai who continues Guru Nanak's mission:
- The Flower Sakhi
- Developed as a town of parks and gardens
- Established herbal clinic and pharmacy
- Included a medical research center with several rare herbs
- Established Animal sanctuaries
- Dara Shikoh
- 2200 Cavalry ready at all times
Guest: Inderpreet Singh (@jomarzii)
Host: Manpreet Singh (@mjassal)